- Various test processes and continuous quality improvement
- Types of errors and fault models
- Methods of test generation from requirements
- Behavior modeling using UML: Finite state machines (FSM)
- Test generation from FSM models
- Input space modeling using combinatorial designs
- Combinatorial test generation
- Test adequacy assessment using: control flow, data flow, and program mutations
- The use of various test tools
- Application of software testing techniques in commercial environments
Start learning today!
₹00 % off
Excluding GST 18%Enroll Now
We shouldn't live in fear of our code. Long-term customer satisfaction, product agility, and developer happiness are crucial. A qualit...y suite of automated tests helps achieve this. This practical course covers how and what to test at the unit, integration, and functional UI levels; and how to bring them all together with continuous integration build server.Read more
At the end of the course, you should be able to:Create basic scripts from a manual test caseEnhance basic tests with synchronization a...nd verificationParameterize tests to run with multiple sets of dataCreate and reuse modular actionsUse the Object RepositoryOverall Quality Engineering ConceptsApplication Lifecycle ManagementRead more
Skills You Will Gain
Manual TestingRead more
What is Requirement document and what it contains?
What is use case document and what it contains?
What is Basic pa th and Alternate Path?
Role of Business Analyst
Example for Explaining each Phase
Role of technical Specification Team
What is Technical Specification Document?
What is System Design?
Role of Design Team
What is Design Document?
Role of Architecture team
Role of Development Team
Deliverable of Development Phase
Role of Testers and Types of Testing
User Acceptance Testing
Micro Focus International plc is a British multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England..
You can share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.