- To skill the students to identify, analyze and solve IT Infrastructure problems by applying knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering with modern engineering tools in the specific areas of:
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- IT Infrastructure Management - Service Models And Benefits
- IT Infrastructure Management Frameworks
- IT Service Delivery
- IT Infrastructure management Operations
- IT Application discovery & dependency management
- Data center Transformation
- Technology & Tools for Infrastructure Mgmt
- To provide interdisciplinary knowledge
- To expose students with advanced tools used in industry in the Cloud Computing domain
- To develop team work experience of professional skills for IT Industry
Start learning today!
₹00 % off
Excluding GST 18%Enroll Now
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
The badge earner has an in-depth knowledge of the ITIL process, and a thorough understanding of IT Service Management models and benef...its. The individual also has an excellent knowledge of IT Infrastructure Management Framework, Service Delivery HelpDesk, IT Application Discovery and Dependency Management, Data Centre Transformation and Green Data Center.Read more
To provide conceptual knowledge in the IT InfrastructureTo provide interdisciplinary knowledgeTo expose students with advanced tools u...sed in industryTo develop written and soft-skill competenciesTo develop team work experience of professionals skills for IT IndustryRead more
Skills You Will Gain
OPENSTACK ITILGreen Data CenterRead more
Open Source and Open Standards.
IT infrastructure Landscape overview
Information Technology Infrastructure Library  ;
IT Service Management
Web Technologies through PHP
IT infrastructure Management Service Models and Benefits
IT Infrastructure Management operations.
IT service delivery
IT Infrastructure Management Frameworks
Data center transformation I
IT Application discovery & Dependency Management
Wireless & AD Hoc Network
Data center transformation II
Technology and tools for infrastructure management
Introduction to Virtualization & Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing platforms
Cloud Performance tuning
IBM is offering a series of industry-aligned technology courses and programs. IBM, together with leading universities the world over, through the IBM Innovation Center for Education. The program offerings are industry-aligned, and the courseware has been redesigned from the ground up, with a state-of-the-art delivery mechanism to enable students to learn industry-relevant skills..
You can share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.