- To skill the students to identify, analyze and solve Cloud Computing problems by applying knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering with modern engineering tools in the specific areas of:
- IT Infrastructure Landscape
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- Cloud Computing Architecture & Deployment Models
- Cloud Security & Management
- To expose students with tools used in industry in the Cloud Computing domain
- To develop team work experience of professional skills for IT Industry
Start learning today!
₹00 % off
Excluding GST 18%Enroll Now
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
The Badge earner has a good knowledge of Virtualization techniques and Cloud computing concepts. The individual has an understanding o...f the Cloud Reference Architecture of NIST, IBM, etc. and different Cloud Deployment Models like Private, Public and Hybrid along with delivery models like IAAS, PAAS and SAAS. The individual has expertise in setting up and administering Open Stack Private Cloud, Cloud Security and ManagementRead more
To demonstrate skills in Cloud Computing techniques and technologiesTo test applications in the Cloud Computing domainTo demonstrate C...loud Computing projects worked on as a teamTo demonstrate oral and written skills for technical presentations and documentationRead more
Skills You Will Gain
Cloud ComputingVirtualization ToolsOpen Stack ImplementationCloud SecurityRead more
Introduction to IT Infrastructure Landscape
Cloud Computing Fundamentals
Cloud Computing Architecture & Deplo yment Models
Cloud Computing Security & Management
VMPlayer, VMware Workstation/VirtualBox, kvm, qemu, VMWare Vcenter converter
OpenStack Software, vmware workstation/VirtualBox
OpenStack Software, vmware workstation/VirtualBox, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Centos 7.0 / RHEL 7.0, Symantec Anti Virus
IBM is offering a series of industry-aligned technology courses and programs. IBM, together with leading universities the world over, through the IBM Innovation Center for Education. The program offerings are industry-aligned, and the courseware has been redesigned from the ground up, with a state-of-the-art delivery mechanism to enable students to learn industry-relevant skills..
You can share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.