- To skill the students to identify, analyze and solve Business problems using Open Source Software in the specific areas of:
- Open Source Software Fundamentals
- Open Source Software Programming using PHP
- Open Source Software Marketing & Licensing
- Open Source Mobile Application Development using Android
- To expose students with tools used in industry in Open Source domain
- To develop team work experience of professional skills for IT Industry
Start learning today!
₹00 % off
Excluding GST 18%Enroll Now
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
The badge earner has an overall understanding of FOSS (Free and open-source software) and can administer, develop, test, release and l...icense an Open source application. The individual has very good skills like PHP, HTML5, CSS, jQuery. The individual can also develop and install Android applications.Read more
To demonstrate skills in Cloud Computing techniques and technologiesTo test applications in the Cloud Computing domainTo demonstrate C...loud Computing projects worked on as a teamTo demonstrate oral and written skills for technical presentations and documentationRead more
Skills You Will Gain
JqueryAndroid AppAndroid Application DevelopmentOpen Source SoftwaresHTML, CSSRead more
Open Source Software Fundamentals
Open Source Software Programming using PHP
Open Source Software Marketing & Licen sing
Open Source Mobile Application Development using Android
Centos / Ubuntu
Java, Android SDK with eclipse
IBM is offering a series of industry-aligned technology courses and programs. IBM, together with leading universities the world over, through the IBM Innovation Center for Education. The program offerings are industry-aligned, and the courseware has been redesigned from the ground up, with a state-of-the-art delivery mechanism to enable students to learn industry-relevant skills..
You can share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.