- To skill the students to identify, analyze and solve Business problems by implementing applications using Mobile computing in the specific areas of:
- Mobile Application development on Android platform
- Enterprise Mobile Application Development (IBM MobileFirst)
- Enterprise Mobile Application Administration
- To expose students with tools used in industry in the area of Mobile computing
- To develop team work experience of professional skills for IT Industry
Start learning today!
₹00 % off
Excluding GST 18%Enroll Now
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
The badge earner has a good knowledge of the Mobile application developmen and its management. The individual has skills on Responsive... programming using HTML5, Java script and Dojo framework. The individual can Develop, Test, and implement application s on Android platform.. the individual has skills in Enterprise mobile application development and Administration using the IBM Mobile First platform.Read more
To demonstrate skills in the application of Mobile computing in Business situationsTo test applications in the Mobile computing domain...To demonstrate Mobile computing projects worked on as a teamTo demonstrate oral and written skills for technical presentations and documentationRead more
Skills You Will Gain
Mobile Application Development on Andr oid Platform
Enterprise Mobile Application Development (IBM MobileFirst)
Enterprise Mobile Application Administration (IBM MobileFirst)
Java, Android SDK with eclipse
IBM Worklight(Mobile First)
IBM is offering a series of industry-aligned technology courses and programs. IBM, together with leading universities the world over, through the IBM Innovation Center for Education. The program offerings are industry-aligned, and the courseware has been redesigned from the ground up, with a state-of-the-art delivery mechanism to enable students to learn industry-relevant skills..
You can share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.