- To skill the students to identify, analyze and solve Business problems in the Mainframe applications and also to develop applications in the Mainframe environment
- Mainframe System Skills
- Mainframe Application Development using COBOL and Advanced Scripting (REXX)
- Mainframe Operating Systems – zVM, zOS, Linux (fundamentals)
- To expose students with tools used in industry in Mainframe applications
- To develop team work experience of professional skills for IT Industry
- To work on projects in developing Mainframe applications in a team
Start learning today!
₹00 % off
Excluding GST 18%Enroll Now
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
The badge earner has a good knowledge on Mainframe operating systems like zOS & Linux on IBM System Z and Mainframe DBMS. The individu...al can develop applications on Mainframe using COBOL and has knowledge on advance scripting using REXXRead more
To demonstrate skills in Open Source SoftwareTo demonstrate skills in Linux, PHP Programming and Android programmingTo demonstrate Ope...n source sofware projects worked on as a teamTo demonstrate oral and written skills for technical presentations and documentationRead more
Skills You Will Gain
Mainframe COBOL DB2 on MainframeCICS, REXXRead more
Mainframe System Skills & Linux on Mainframe
Mainframe Application Development usin g COBOL and Advanced Scripting (REXX)
Mainframe Operating Systems – zOS, zVM & Linux
IBM is offering a series of industry-aligned technology courses and programs. IBM, together with leading universities the world over, through the IBM Innovation Center for Education. The program offerings are industry-aligned, and the courseware has been redesigned from the ground up, with a state-of-the-art delivery mechanism to enable students to learn industry-relevant skills..
You can share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.