Edureka’s PySpark Certification Training is designed to provide you the knowledge and skills that are required to become a successful Spark Developer using Python and prepare you for the Cloudera Hadoop and Spark Developer Certification Exam (CCA175). Throughout the PySpark Training, you will get an in-depth knowledge of Apache Spark and the Spark Ecosystem, which includes Spark RDD, Spark SQL, Spark MLlib and Spark Streaming. You will also get comprehensive knowledge of Python Programming language, HDFS, Sqoop, Flume, Spark GraphX and Messaging System such as Kafka.
Designed to meet the industry benchmarks, Edureka’s Python Spark certification training is curated by top industry experts. This PySpark online course is created to help you master skills that are required to become a successful Spark developer using Python. This Spark online course is live, instructor-led & helps you master key PySpark concepts, with hands-on demonstrations. This PySpark course is fully immersive where you can learn and interact with the instructor and your peers. Enroll now in this PySpark certification training.
In this module, you will understand Big Data, the limitations of the existing solutions for Big Data problem, how Hadoop solves the Big Data problem, Hadoop ecosystem components, Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, Rack Awareness, and Replication. You will learn about the Hadoop Cluster Architecture, important configuration files in a Hadoop Cluster. You will also get an introduction to Spark, why it is used and understanding of the difference between batch processing and real-time processing.
- What is Big Data?
- Big Data Customer Scenarios
- Limitations and Solutions of Existing Data Analytics Architecture with Uber Use Case
- How Hadoop Solves the Big Data Problem?
- What is Hadoop?
- Hadoop’s Key Characteristics
- Hadoop Ecosystem and HDFS
- Hadoop Core Components
- Rack Awareness and Block Replication
- YARN and its Advantage
- Hadoop Cluster and its Architecture
- Hadoop: Different Cluster Modes
- Big Data Analytics with Batch & Real-Time Processing
- Why Spark is Needed?
- What is Spark?
- How Spark Differs from its Competitors?
- Spark at eBay
- Spark’s Place in Hadoop Ecosystem