Data Analytics with R training will help you gain expertise in R Programming, Data Manipulation, Exploratory Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Data Mining, Regression, Sentiment Analysis and using R Studio for real life case studies on Retail, Social Media.
After the completion of the Edureka Data Analytics with R course, you should be able to:
1. Understand concepts around Business Intelligence and Business Analytics
2. Explore Recommendation Systems with functions like Association Rule Mining , user-based collaborative filtering and Item-based collaborative filtering among others
3. Apply various supervised machine learning techniques
4. Perform Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
5. Learn where to use algorithms - Decision Trees, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Techniques etc
6. Use various packages in R to create fancy plots
7. Work on a real-life project, implementing supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques to derive business insights
Introduction to terms like Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Data, Information, how information hierarchy can be improved/introduced, understanding Business Analytics and R, knowledge about the R language, its community and ecosystem, understand the use of 'R' in the industry, compare R with other software in analytics, Install R and the packages useful for the course, perform basic operations in R using command line, learn the use of IDE R Studio and Various GUI, use the ‘R help’ feature in R, knowledge about the worldwide R community collaboration.