The Certified Scrum Master(CSM) Training provides a comprehensive overview of the Scrum framework for agile project management and will prepare you to become a certified ScrumMaster. You’ll learn the basics of Scrum and the Scrum lifecycle, how to organize a Scrum team and set up a project, and how to implement a Scrum, from releases and sprints to enterprise transformation. This two-day classroom training will open new career opportunities for you in multiple industry sectors. Along with this course you would also get access to 3 free complimentary courses which are:
- Microsoft Project Training
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
- Cloud Fundamentals
At the end of this activity, you will be able to-
- Explain the 12 principles and 4 values listed in the Agile Manifesto.
- Demonstrate the benefits of “responding to change” in Agile over “following a plan” in traditional project management.
- Describe how the Scrum values (courage, focus, commitment, respect, openness) relate to the Scrum artifacts, events, and roles.
- List and explain the three pillars in Scrum ― Transparency, Inspection, Adaptation.
- Explain the differences between framework and methodology and understand why Scrum is called a framework.
- List 5 ways to develop an Agile mindset.
- Illustrate 2 differences between Agile and Scrum and explain why these two terms cannot be used interchangeably.